If you are battling (or have battled) cancer or another disease and have a passionate desire to raise awareness for it, keep reading! The Fight Like a Girl Power Blog has several causes that do not currently have writers. If your cause is one of them and you would like to represent it as a Fight Like A Girl Power Team writer, we would love to hear from you. Please note that we have a significant amount of interest in writing for us, so if you are not chosen, there is a high likelihood that we have already filled the position for that cause. Once we have a writer for all of the causes, we will consider adding additional writers, depending on level of interest/readers for that cause.
NOTE: If you are presently unable to commit to a regular writing position with Fight Like a Girl OR if you have applied to become a Power Team member and are waiting for an available position, we would encourage you to submit a Guest Article. For more information on Guest Writing, please Click Here.
The following outlines the requirements to be a Fight Like A Girl Power Team writer, the responsibilities, and the benefits:
- You must be battling (or have battled) the cause that you will be writing about
- You must be passionate about advocating awareness for your cause
- It is highly recommended, and you will be given special consideration, if you have an already established, successful blog, website, or other social media venue for advocating awareness for your cause
- Write a minimum of 1 article per month on the topic of your cause to be published on the Fight Like A Girl website
- Reply to comments, if applicable, left on your articles
- Strongly encouraged to Tweet and Share On Facebook your newly published articles
- Strongly encouraged to participate in the Fight Like A Girl’s Power Discussion Forum for your cause
What you get:
- Most important benefit: Satisfaction of knowing that you are helping hundreds, even thousands, of other women going through what you are going through (or have gone through)
- Links to your website, blog, Twitter, and/or Facebook pages placed on the same page(s) of your articles
- A FREE Fight Like A Girl Club t-shirt after your 6th article is published
- Your picture in a cool, one-of-a-kind frame on our Meet The Power Team page!
- Participation in high-level Club decisions, new Program ideas, Club events, and more
- Our free Fight Like A Girl Club membership kit (if you haven’t already received one) and all of the benefits that come with regular membership
- First to know of Club announcements
Still interested? Great! Please fill out the form below and submit to us. Please note that, should you be selected, there will be a Power Team Introduction Kit that you will need to fill out before becoming an “official” Power Team member.