If you are battling (or have battled) cancer or another disease and have a passionate desire to raise awareness for it, this section is for you. Our Power Blog has several causes that do not currently have writers. If your cause is one of them and you would like to represent it as the Fight Like A Girl Club Power Team writer, we would like to hear from you. Please note that we have a significant amount of interest in writing for us so, if you are not chosen, there is a high likelihood that we have already filled the position for that cause. Once we have a writer for all of the causes, we will consider adding additional writers, depending on level of interest/readers for that cause.
NOTE: If you are presently unable to commit to a regular writing position with the Fight Like a Girl Club OR if you have applied to become a Power Team member and are waiting for an available position, we would encourage you to submit a Guest Article. For more information on Guest Writing, please Click Here.
The following outlines the requirements to be a Fight Like A Girl Club Power Team writer, the responsibilities, and the benefits:
- You must be battling (or have battled) the cause that you will be writing about
- You must be passionate about advocating awareness for your cause
- It is highly recommended, and you will be given special consideration, if you have an already established, successful blog, website, or other social media venue for advocating awareness for your cause
- Write a minimum of 1 article per month on the topic of your cause to be published on the Fight Like A Girl Club website
- Reply to comments, if applicable, left on your articles
- Strongly encouraged to Tweet and Share On Facebook your newly published articles
- Strongly encouraged to participate in the Fight Like A Girl Club’s Power Discussion Forum for your cause
What you get:
- Most important benefit: Satisfaction of knowing that you are helping hundreds, even thousands, of other women going through what you are going through (or have gone through)
- Links to your website, blog, Twitter, and/or Facebook pages placed on the same page(s) of your articles
- A FREE Fight Like A Girl Club t-shirt after your 6th article is published
- Your picture in a cool, one-of-a-kind frame on our Meet The Power Team page!
- Participation in high-level Club decisions, new Program ideas, Club events, and more
- Our free Fight Like A Girl Club membership kit (if you haven’t already received one) and all of the benefits that come with regular membership
- First to know of Club announcements
Still interested? Great! Please fill out the form below and submit to us. Please note that, should you be selected, there will be a Power Team Introduction Kit that you will need to fill out before becoming an “official” Power Team member.