This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of Fight Pals. Fight Pals is wholly owned and controlled by TSDC, LLC. In every instance that Fight Pals is mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, it shall mean and encompass its controlling company, TSDC, LLC.
This Agreement may be modified by Fight Pals from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by Fight Pals. By accessing Fight Pals, you accept this Agreement and agree to all of the terms and conditions herein.
To participate in Fight Pals, you must be 18-years of age or older.
Fight Pals is not a dating website. Its purpose is to match and connect individuals for the purpose of encouragement, support, and friendship.
Membership in Fight Pals is void where prohibited.
By using Fight Pals, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions.< br>
Fight Pals will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
3. Your Interactions with Other Members.
- You are responsible for your interactions with other members including your matched Fight Pal(s). You understand that Fight Pals does not at this time conduct criminal background checks on those who sign up and does not attempt to verify statements on individual applications.
- Fight Pals makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of members or their compatibility with current or future members including their matched Fight Pal(s). Fight Pals reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check or any other searches at any time for any member or participant using available public records.
- In no event shall Fight Pals be liable for any damages in any form, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of Fight Pals including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of this service or persons you meet through this service.
- You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other members of Fight Pals particularly if you decide to meet in person.
- You should not provide your financial information including credit card or bank account information to other members.
4. Content on Fight Pals
- Opinions, advice, statements, individual stories, offers, articles, blog posts, suggestions, or other information or content made available through Fight Pals, but not directly by Fight Pals are those of their respective authors and should not necessarily be relied upon especially when pertaining to your health. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
- Fight Pals does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on Fight Pals not does Fight Pals adopt, endorse, or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, statement, or suggestion made by any party connected to Fight Pals.
- Under no circumstances will Fight Pals, Fight Like a Girl, TSDC, LLC, its leadership teams, employees, volunteers, affiliates, contractors, in-house writers, internal systems technicians, attorneys, matching coordinators, consulting firms, insurance companies, or any other party connected to the Fight Pals program be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on Fight Pals whether that information was obtained directly or indirectly.
5. Content Posted by You on Fight Pals.
- You are solely responsible for the information and content that you publish or display on Fight Pals, through the Fight Pals program, or provide to other members or Fight Pals participants. You agree not to post on Fight Pals, or transmit to other Fight Pals members or participants, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other Fight Pals members or participants. If at any time you become aware that information you provided to Fight Pals or a Fight Pals member or participant, was inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Fight Pals of such misinformation.
- You understand and agree that Fight Pals may at its sole discretion review and delete any content, messages, double-blind emails, photos or profiles that in the judgment of Fight Pals violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Fight Pals members or participants, staff, or any other party connected to Fight Pals.
- By posting content to any public area of Fight Pals including social media platforms, you automatically grant, represent, and warrant that you have the right to grant to Fight Pals, its affiliates, licensees, successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by Fight Pals will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- The following is a list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited on Fight Pals. This list is not exhaustive. Fight Pals reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from Fight Pals and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, content that:
- is intentionally offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person or group;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities;
- contains an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, trademark, or any other intellectual property;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities including the solicitation or offering of products and/or services without prior written consent.
- Your use of Fight Pals must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
6. Prohibited Activities.
Fight Pals reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misuse Fight Pals or behave in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate, unlawful, or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to Fight Pals:
- You will not impersonate any person or entity.
- You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Fight Pals without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of Fight Pals or its contents.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other intellectual property without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property belonging to Fight Pals, Fight Like a Girl, or TSDC, LLC.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Fight Pals or Fight Like a Girl website or the servers or networks connected to same.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
7. Right to Modify Service.
Fight Pals reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Fight Pals (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Fight Pals shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Fight Pals.